Copps and Pick N Save's Black Friday Gift Card Deal

I told you I got a Catalina yesterday on my first transaction with the details -- here is the scoop!

OK -- It is NOT as sweet as it was last year, but it's still back.
:)

I know a lot of restaurant are offering deals like - buy a $25 Gift card and we will give you a $5 voucher.
I prefer a deal like this:
Buy $100 of GC and get $15 to use on your nect grocery visit! (Last year we got $20...)

That's what is going on at the Roundy's Stores on Black Friday! Buy $100 of select GC with your store card, and get a $15 Catalina/Check Out Values Coupon to use on your next visit!!

LIMIT OF ONE OFFER (Last year we had two...)
Here is the list of cards shown in the ad that are included:

Unknown amount:
AMC Theaters

Bass Pro Shops
JC Penney

$25.00 Cards
Cracker Barrel
Lowe's
Marcus Theaters
$50.00 Cards$50.00 Kohl’s
$50.00 TJ Maxx
$50.00 VISA (this card will have an activation, but none of the others will)

**Keep in mind that even though Cub Foods has a better deal this week (Buy $100 in gift cards, get $20 off) The East Madison store is NOT honoring the ad because it is closing!

I plan to help my kid brother shop that day and already have his store card. I will get him $100 in GC with the $15 bonus offer and will probably get us four Movie Gift Cards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!