December Daily - Teacher's Gifts

One person that can't be ignored is your child's teacher!!

If you have never had the
opportunity to help out in one of your child's classrooms --
you are missing an eye opening experience!
These people are WAAAAAY underpaid!

Last year we made paper wreaths and had gift cards tucked in them, this year it's a paper mini back pack!

The front flap really opens up and will have a few gift cards -
I can't say which ones as I know she reads my blog
(Hi Mrs Fritz~!)
--along with a note of thanks for all she does.
Seriously, you would be amazed!!!  

I used WHITE paper, stamped it, inked it, cut, etc --
I DO have the pattern, if you are a crafty/scrapper -
just shoot me a note at op40k@aol.com and I will send it to you.
I had it as a mini class for my last crop and
the gals LOVED making it!
:)
Here is a front view: 
And a back view: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!