FREE At Menard's This Week

I shared info about their Rebate program last year ... see here.

This is kind of like the Register Rewards at Walgreen's but you have to mail in the form to get your perks back...even though you can still roll them along. What is nice is the simple fact that these do NOT expire, so you can be patient and roll them over when you find the right deal.

I LOVE the FREE after rebate items, but will settle for less than free, if I can use up old rebate checks to make up the difference.
=)
This is NOT all the deals in the flier - just the ones that are FREE or practically FREE:
Did I miss one? Let me know!

Rag Rugs (18"x13")
$2.00 - $2.00 MIR = FREE
(Limit of 4)

2" Handi-Clamp
$4.00 - $4.00 MIR = FREE
(Limit of 2)

That is it. Seriously, I double checked the add a few times....!


HERE is their coupon policy - happy shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!