I Hit Target This Morning...

Yes, I prefer to do my Black Friday Shopping at Wal-Mart but I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE Target for holiday clearance!!!
{Can I add another few hundred "Love" in there?}

Let's just start off by telling you I saved over $200.00 (I had missed a few coupons at check out and Customer Service gladly adjusted for me!).

That being said, I got a mounding cart full of stuff....

Let's start with the Ziploc stuff...
It was on a wall and marked 50% off -- where no one was paying any attention to it. Until I started grabbing them. I did NOT take them all, just what I had those lovely $1.00/1 coupons for!
8 packages of containers that WERE $2.99 for a total of $.49 each.Perfect size for making soup and taking it to someone or just popping into the freezer for later.
The baggies?
6 boxes - again,for $.49 each.
$41.86 for $6.93.
LOVE that !

Now, Betty Crocker Bagged Cookie Mixes...
These were NOT in the holiday section but in a baking end cap and WERE $2.09 each, on sale for $1.04 and there were coupons for $1.00/2 or $.50/1.
I scored 8 bags for $.54 each -- 4 mint chip and 4 gingerbread.
$16.72 for $4.32.
LOVE that! 

Remember those Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies I mentioned a few days ago?
$2.99 for $1.49 and I had (6) $1.00 coupons (not a peelie to be found on them anymore!)
$17.94 for 2.96 - less than the price of one package...
LOVE that!

2 Bags of Ghirardelli wrapped mint bark (My guilty pleasure) came next --
$3.99 down to $1.99 - and I used (2) $1.00/1 coupons
$7.98 for $1.98
Now, where can I hid them............?

What else did I get?
Half off Jammies for the Pajama Elves to bring Miss Sarah next year.

Stocking Stuffers for next year:
  • Hello Kitty Lipgloss set
  • Hello Kitty Nail set
Holiday napkins, plates, cups and cookie packages for next year's parties

Holiday Gift Bags and Gift Tags

Solid gold, cream and red tubes of wrapping paper

A few fun gifts for next year:
  • Ice shot glasses anyone
  • Holiday baking dishes
  • Holiday tart pans
  • Holiday nail polish sets
  • 4 Pez Barbie gift sets
  • 4 Princess Bath Pampering Sets
  • 5 single Pez sets to use for Operation Shoebox
Grand Total?
$382.29 for $159.61

I saved 58%

Not stellar, but I am DONE for next year -- with the exception of my holiday baking!
Yippee!!!

Where did you go today?
What did you get?
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!