Cub Food's List for the week!

It's July - which is National Ice Cream Month!

***Keep in mind my guidelines: $1/# for fresh produce and $2/# or less for meat




They have a FREE Summer Coupon Booklet called
Fresh Summertime Fun with over $20 of money saving offers
and Exclusive recipes - available at the store.
They also have manufacturer's coupons that you can use at Copp's / Pick N Save!

Get a coupon to save $5 off your next purchase of $25+
by signing up for their email list at Cub.com/savefive
There is a two day sale this week at Cub's -- still, I didn't see ANY decent produce deals this week in the ad!  Cantaloupe twice the price of the super yummy ones I got at Aldi on Thursday, high apple prices and more.


Even the meat deals are lack luster - we have seen that same ground turkey at Copps / Pick N Save for just a dollar a pound...it's just not an ad that I am really excited about!


You can still get that $5 off $25 purchase coupon but -- I think I will pass.

Check it out here for the coupon match ups this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!