Grocery Shopping This Week

First of all - YIPPE!! Copp's and Pick N Save stores will double coupons on Saturdays in May besides Wednesdays!

OK - I am a bit slow reporting what I got at the store this week, I DID make it to Copp's on Wednesday, even though I had a killer migraine (and ended up with a morphine shot) ;(

I did kind of goof, I could have doubled 2 more coupons but was feeling so bad that I just had to get out of the store.

OK -- I did 3 transactions and this is what I got:
-12 boxes Kraft Mac N Cheese @$.68 (it was a limit of four and I did four per transaction)
-2 packs Mission tortillas ($2 each)
-2 boxes Tornados (hubby's lunch)
-Oscar Meyer turkey bacon
-2 packs Yoplait Delight yogurt @$2 each
-Motts apple sauce ((store deal))
-6 California individual pizzas $2.50 (for hubby's lunch)
-Turkey franks (store deal))
-1 gallon skim milk
-1/2 gallon chocolate milk
-Motts apple juice ((store deal))
-2 Ortega taco seasoning packets
-refried beans
-4 hot pockets (for hubby's lunch)((store deal))
-2 Kraft meltdown cheese packs @1.66

Coupons used:
$1.11 came off all hot pockets, .41 off the turkey dogs, .62 off the apple sauce and 1.21 off the juice as store promos...2 Mission $.75 (doubled), 2 Yoplait $1 off (doubled), 6 California Pizza $1 (doubled), Orgtega $1 off 2 (doubled), 2 Meltdown $1 coupons (doubled), FREE turkey bacon (Kraft first taste promo), Tornados B1G1, FREE milk (up to $3.25) and then 3 Walgreen's register rewards that totaled $8

Grand total:
$14.73 out of pocket for $82.53 in groceries...that means I saved 82%
.
I DID get a coupon for $3 off my next order - that I will use on Saturday when I go back for doubling.

Hubby now has quick lunch things, I have turkey bacon for my BLTs (got lettuce last week), I will pan fry a few tortillas for tostadas and save some for enchiladas - I need to pull come cooked off ground beef out of my freezer first!

$100 for the month
-14.73
----------
$85.27 left to spend.

Sorry so late in posting this - we have had just nasty weather and my head isn't happy - they are even talking snow tonight!

Comments

  1. YOU DID GREAT! EVEN WITH THE HEADACHE SORRY TO HEAR YOU WERE FEELING SOO BAD!...SNOW TODAY ?? FRIDAY??ITS A PRETTY NASTY DAY...HOPE YOU WEEKEND IS BETTER.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!