BBQ Chicken Pizza

Sometimes, it's the simple things that are so yummy. This is one of those times! I had pre-cooked and shredded seasoned chicken in the freezer. Add a free Boboli pizza crust, free BBQ sauce and a $1 brick of cheddar cheese and you have a simple, yummy treat: BBQ Chicken Pizzas!

I used the BBQ sauce instead of the more traditional pizza sauce on the crust. I grated the cheddar cheese and sprinkled it on top. Then, we sprinkled that chicken over the cheese. I would have added diced onion but Sarah doesn't like onion...

Into the over it went, until the cheese was melted and bubbly... I should have taken an after picture but we ripped into it like a monkey on a cupcake before we remembered the camera!!

It's neat how the smokey flavor of the BBQ Sauce compliments the sharp cheddar cheese...add caramelized onions and it actually makes me want to make another as I type this, LOL!

Have you made something easy and yummy lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!