One Dead Couch


When having little people, and pets, things like furniture die. They get spit up on, chewed on, bounced on, spilled on and more. Oi Vey!

You are looking at a couch that is almost 10 years old and made by Broyhill. I won't tell you what it cost, but know that to this day, it is in better shape than his big brother was when that hit the City of Madison chipper this summer.

The support on the right side is broken. The arms torn,the cushions are torn.

I would happily dump this one too but we would be seriously lacking in seat space if I did...and I am still hearing from DH how the missing one was "still good" and we had paid a lot of money for it.......(sigh).

What to replace it with and not drop $500+ ??

I thought of Freecycle - but not with the bed bud epidemic!
(eww...)

A couch cover or sheet won't help because it is physically broken. Seriously, you can sit on the right side and slowly disappear, LOL!

I have a feeling I will be searching the ads soon -- but kind of hope this can hold out until we move (and we leave this on the curb!)

Take a look at my couch incognito -- or is it incouchnito?


Not too bad - eh?

Do you have anything that you look at daily that you would love to replace>?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!