Disclosure

There are bloggers out there that don't let you know a few things:
  • if they make money off things you click on their site
  • if they make money off things you print on their site
  • if they make money off referring you to sites, through links
  • if they are getting something for posting about a certain item
  • etc.
 Here is my official policy for you:
1. Operation 40K is written and edited by me, Dannelle Gay, also known on the web as Tupqueen1.

 
2. This blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog, but I won't have anything that is against my beliefs. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content, but I try my best.

 
3. I may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. 

 
4. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space, or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. I will not accept advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation for products that I do not believe in or that conflict with my personal beliefs.

 
5. I am an affiliate with several different companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase. I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates and referral programs: Amazon, Coupons.com, Redplum and Swagbucks.

 
Updated February 15, 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!