24 rolls TP for $3.50!

Yes! It's a cheap TP alert!!
=)

This starts on 10/7 -- at Walgreen's. (And I was worried that I wouldn't have anything to use my RR on...ha!)

Here is how it works:
  • Buy 2 ULTRA (purple pack) Cottonelle TP 12-packs @ $5 each

-use the $1/1 Walgreen's coupon from the Walgreen's October coupon booklet (it will take off $2 because you are buying 2)
-use two $.75/1 from 9/11 SmartSource insert or $0.50/1 coupon HERE

Final price: $6.50 (plus tax) and you will get back $3 Register Rewards to make them $1.75 each after coupons and RRs !!

-- I plan to add a $.05 piece of candy and then use a $6 RR to drop my out of pocket cost to $.55 (plus tax).

Comments

  1. Where do you find $0.05 pieces of candy? All I ever find is stuff for $0.50 or more. I've walked up and down the candy aisle and checked by the registers and I can't find them. Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At my store - they have a little candy jar on the counter by the front register. It usually has Hershey Kisses or individually wrapped Lifesaver Mints in it.

    Some people have also been using the seasonal holiday pencils as fillers - they go inthe Tick Or Treak bowl with/instead of candy
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Want a FREE 4 Pack of Passes to Mt Olympus Water Park!