Holiday Wish Books...

As a kid, one of the things I looked forward to after Thanksgiving, was the Sears Holiday Wish Book that showed up in our mail! I remember pouring over it for hours, circling the things I was hoping Santa would deliver Christmas eve....

Being in the cyber age, kiddos can't really do that - I am not letting Miss Sarah circle things on my laptop, screen after screen. THAT is where the Farm N Fleet Toyland catalog comes in!
:)

I am NOT going to Toyland Saturday, when it opens - but am going to give Miss Sarah the catalog and let her become another generation of page flippers, item circling dreamers!

Keep in mind that my gifts for her are already purchased and wrapped -- ready to take out of the holiday tote and pop under a tree - even "Santa" has been busy already. This simply gives me an idea what to tell the grandparents AND, see if I am waaaay off base on her interests. (not really worried about that this year, LOL)

Were you a wish book kid?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!