A little favor...

Sunday night, my mom had a heart attack -- they kept her at the hospital and ran tests on Monday which showed massive blockage to six different arteries.

Her heart surgery is tomorrow (Wednesday).
She has a great team of nurses - and an amazing surgeon.
=)

If you wouldn't mind saying a little prayer for her -- she is so scared. She seriously thought it would be a quick, routine thing and that she would be home on Monday night...

Thank you.

I might be a little MIA this week -- you should see the posts that I had already done and lined up -- but I might not be able to update much more for a few days.
Thanks for understanding
:)

Blessings--
Dannelle

Comments

  1. We will keep your mom in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so very sorry to hear about your Mother..although I don't techinally know you, I feel like I do as I visit your site on a daily basis...so I hope and pray for the very best outcome for her and your family...may god bless-Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers to you, your mom and her loved ones, Danelle! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone!
    She did well today -- they only did 4 as the other two looked better than they thought, once they were inside. She is in Cardiac ICU and resting comfortably

    :)

    Blessings-
    Dannelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!