My Dollar General Scores Yesterday

I shared that the were clearancing out all garden, swim and summer toys yesterday for $.10 EACH -
AND they had summer clothes/shoes for $1.

Here are a few pictures of my haul --
what you don't see are the three garden pump sprayers (were $12) that I got for $.10 EACH !!!
I have already delivered those to my Mom and two gardening pals
:)

These outfits were $7 to $ 9 and will be priced $5 each for the next kid's resale event I am part of --
they cost me $1 each
These garden sets were $.10 each -- but will be $4 for the kid's resale event. The stickers say $6.
I *might* save one for Miss Sarah -- they are just too cute!
LOTS of pairs of shoes that cost $1 each --tags range from $5 to $7
I will price them at $4.
Sunglasses are for Miss Sarah and were only $.10 
All items were $.10 except the blinggy flip flops - those will be for Miss Sarah next summer.
I am making "sets" out of the swim ring and arm floaties - $2 for each set at the next resale event.

I thought the hummingbird feeder would be a neat thing to try - to see if we get one next summer.
I am going to do a learning chart on birds and we will have a check list
:) 

The Princess soap dispenser will have hand sanitizer in it and be in her "princess room".
Here chair for her crayon drawing table has been broken beyond repair for a while -
this $.10 yellow chair fits beautifully!
The Dinosaur ball will be something that the "house fairy" will leave on a future visit if her bedroom is tidy
:) 
That's it -- everything for just under $24 -- and, if they all sell at the resale event,
I will make a PROFIT of almost $80.

What do I do with that money?
It's my garage sale fund - where I get clothes for Miss Sarah for the upcoming year.
I shoot for 4 city wide garage sales -- $25 budget for each of them.
More on that later...

Did you score any deals at Dollar General?
Please share!!

Comments

  1. Even cooler! I hit a different one today and got Miss Sarah two, new swimsuits for $.21 (with tax), LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!