December Daily - Making Holiday Cards

In this age of super technology - some of the art of letter writing has died. We are quick sound bites, fast texts and more instead of the nice 2-3 page letters that we used to send. A common casualty is the holiday card!

It can be something simple that the kiddos help with, it can be more details, it can be store bought -- but I challenge you to address and fill out TEN holiday cards.

You can save the postage, if you wish, and pass them out -- or make someone's day by popping them in the mail! Who doesn't love to get mail that is NOT a bill, or campaign plug, or request for a charitable contribution?

These snowman cards I whipped up at my last crop - simple sizzex die that cut and embossed the snowmen, that I inked and colored in the red heart. I used orange glitter glue for the nose -- and left the insides blank so I would have plenty of room to write.
:)
That is the beauty of a crop - people share their tools/fun stuff and you can often create or learn something new, that you woulnd't have normally.

Comments

  1. So Cute! And one of these days I am going to make it to a crop. Gotta get my husband back in the country first to watch the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous! I have to figure out how to get the sissex dies to work in the cuttlebug. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!
    Jess -- do you still have the "booklet" that came with your cuttlebug? It covers which plates to use with which "brands" of dies
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!