Ham Sandwich Wraps

I couldn't help myself...
the smell of that ham as I was packaging it for the freezer!

It called to me....and I had to have it for dinner, LOL!

If you have never made these before - they are SOOOO easy and healthier than using 2 full slices of bread.

First, you need a few things: a tortilla and stuff to fill it. That's it.
:)
Here is what I did:

I put a little fresh avocado in the middle of the tortilla

Then a few slices of shaved ham
Then a little shredded cheese...this time cheddar
Then some shredded lettuce...
Add a little whole grain mustard...
and then just wrap it up and slice it!
Colorful - crunchy - and tasty. Yum!

What do you like in your sandwich wraps?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!