Look What I Found!

I had to go back to Walmart for the silliest thing: to return a wrapped gift and re-buy it. (sigh)

I am the shopper for several family members and picked up a Barbie item for someone to give her and had already given them the receipt...but I NEEDED the receipt as there is a Barbie rebate/offer out there!

A FREE Barbie Doll and Tawny Hose set when you purchase $15+ of Barbie products by Mattel (you pay $3.00 for shipping). - I found that on a tear pad when walking around ShopKo on Black Friday!

It will either be for her Birthday OR for one of next year's giving tree kids.
:)
While I was there -- I checked out the clearance aisle and found these amazing wood chargers for $1 each! They go PERFECTLY with my fall table runner!

Don't you just love it when you find something unexpectedly?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!