Roundy's Fuel Perks

It's something that many people over look - the great promotion that the Copp's and Pick N Save stores offer. The fuel perks program!

Does it really pay to participate? YOU BET!
My last fill up - I saved $14.70, thanks to my lil' store card.

How does it work? Easy!
From their own website:

Step 1: Buy stuff.
It's simple. You go shopping and, with fuelperks!, you'll save 5¢ PER GALLON for every $50 you spend. Plus, you don't have to spend all $50 in one visit: we'll track your spending over time so your discounts keep adding up.

Step 2: Save on gas.
Take your fuelperks! card to a participating gas station, and watch the price roll down on the pump. The more you shop, the more you save...When you redeem your fuelperks! rewards, you will be able to pump up to 20 gallons of gas in one transaction at the pump, for one vehicle. When the pump shuts off, your discount will reset to zero. Be sure to have a secure grasp on the nozzle to avoid shutting off the pump.

This is a great program -- I like letting my balance get to $1 or 1.50 and then head over to fill up my vehicle. If gas is $3.25 a gallon, after swiping my reward card it drops down to $1.75 a gallon! THAT is fun, LOL!

Now, here is a few tip to rack up the points.
Gift cards count for the $50 purchase totals...buy a series of $25 Roundy's gift cards...let's say four of them. You just earned $.10 in the fuel perks program! NOW, go buy your groceries and PAY with those gift cards...you will earn on that purchase too! You just creatively doubled your rewards!

This program keeps "ending" but they always seem to be extending it.
What does that mean?  Make the most of it while you can -- and enjoy the savings!

Comments

  1. Hi Dannelle, I also love this program, but my results are a bit different. First, I use the Pick N Save in Stoughton and redeem my Roudy's gas perks at the BP in Oregon, where I live. My fuel perks seem to roll over for a month or two, and then they start to expire. So I can only let them accumulate for a few months before I have to use them or lose them.
    Second, sometimes the Roundy's machine at the gas station is down, meaning I can't use my points. This has happened to me twice now, so I always call the BP right before I go to make sure they aren't having any problems. If you go fuel up when Roundy's is down, you have to pay full price!
    Third, some employees don't know exactly how the program works, so I also make sure I go when my regular guy (who knows what he's doing) is there.
    Fourth, one car only holds 15 gallons, so we drive both cars over to make sure we get at least 20 gallons. We have to move the cars part way through pumping to make sure it's in the same transaction. We have also brought gas cans to fill if necessary.
    Just wanted to let Oregon/Stoughton people know how it works down here.
    Thanks for all you do, Dannelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OIY!!!
    What a hassle for you, LOL!
    I heard that the one on Phlaum (off HWY 51 in Monona) was like that too - but no others.
    :)

    Thanks for the thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you find out if your Roundy's has this program?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!