My Shopping Plans This Week

One thing people ask me is "How much time do you take to plan your shopping trips"?
Seriously, not much -- it helps to have the ad match ups, LOL. I figured this plan out in less than 10 minutes -- it took me more time to type it out!

I plan to hit Walmart, Copps, Walgreen's and possibly Aldis this week.

First of all -- Walgreen's:
I will do this twice:

South Beach diet snack or meal bars, 5 pack - $5.99

-use the $1/1 coupon (no longer available)
Get a $6 RR
Final Price: $1.00 MONEY MAKER

*I also have a few RR left over from last week, I have to see if I will use them too or save them all for NEXT week
Then, I know I am hitting Copp's On Wednesday --
The Canned tomato deal HERE, along with the Free Renuzit Crystals I posted on HERE to bump me to that $25 total, using the $9 in Catalinas that I still have from last week...I might add some String Cheese and American Cheese to the cart (I am craving grilled Ham & Cheese!). Getting paid to bring home the tomatoes, the full rebate for the Renuzit and then the $9 from last week - I should be making money when all is said and done.
:)

Now Walmart:
I will use some of the Overage Deals and bring home bread, cream (for Quiche) and be able to add a few things to the Blessing Bag pile at the same time. I have to sort through the coupons to see wht kind of Overage I will have to play with.

I figure I will spend $20 or less for the week...
  • MAKE $2 at Walgreen's
  • MAKE $3ish at Copp's
  • $0 at Walmart
  • Possible Aldi run for produce
That's 2 boxes of South Beach, 10 Cans of tomatoes, cheese, Renuzit Crystals, Milk, Cream, and assorted items like Razors, Benefiber and be paid about $5 to bring them all home
=)

What are you after this coming week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!