Looking For Box Tops...A Challenge!

Miss Sarah's class is in a contest --
if they loose, they could be the targets for ketchup/mustard pratice, get hot pink hair (washes out) or have to eat chocolate covered grass hoppers........ew!

SO, to win they need to be the class with the most box tops!

I have a fun challenge - and am only looking for 50 people to do this, so please REPLY if you are "IN". Quantities are limited but will be ready to mail out and sent to you when your envelope arrives:)
(Guess what I am doing later this week...ha!)


Send me 10+ box tops, and I will send you a suprise sample that has a high value coupon with it.
(Yummy, shelf stable AND healthy!)

That's it!
That easy!
But I have to have the box tops by 3/15......so I have time to glue them to the stinkin' little sheets, LOL.

Who wants to play?
:)

***My mailing addy is:
Dannelle Gay
346 North St
Sun Prairie, WI 53590

Comments

  1. I know I have at least 10, send me your address! Linda H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh -- address would help!
    I updated the post with it
    :)
    Thanks Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I replied to your facebook post, but I am in. I have at least 20.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some, plus a bonus 50 boxtop catalina. I'm in! -Maggie Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just sent a bunch into my sister's school, but I can round up 10 and send them in for little miss Sarah :) I'M IN!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!