DIY Peanut Butter Sandwich "cookies"

I LOVE finding things like this at the store!
They often jumpstart new ideas for simple treats for the lunch box,etc.

Now, there is NO WAY that I would pay almost $3 for this bag of chemicals and preservatives...
But can re-create it at home for a
fraction of that cost!

Let's start with FREE Ritz crackers from the stockpile...add some almost free Planter's peanut butter and basically FREE Home made jam!

5 of these gems should take a place of a sandwich at lunch time -- and be a refreshing change for Miss Sarah.
Protien, fruit, starch.... all covered and a lot healthier (and cheaper) option.
Score!
 
I have 2 boxes of Ritz left...that should help get us through January and keep me from having to make bread as often so I can avoid buying it on my $25  budget.
(Even if I do have to use up the 60 pounds of flour I have...)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!