Coupons...

I talked last time about matching coupons up to the sales specials to drastically reduce your grocery bill...but WHERE do you get all those coupons????!

First of all, subscribe to your Sunday newspaper. That $1.50/2.00 a week more than pays for itself when you get to double ONE $1 coupon! Add a few more, and then the grocery store circulars, it is really a publication that lets YOU be in control of your plan.

This website is what I use to get a sneak peak at WHAT coupons will be coming out on Sunday, so I know if I need to get more than one paper: http://www.sundaycouponpreview.com/

If you don't want to get more than one paper, you could always "buy" the coupons. Keep in mind that selling coupons is illegal so many sites don't sell them, they charge you a "handling" fee. (LOL) The site I often go to for additional coupons is --> http://www.thecouponclippers.com They ship pretty quickly and usually have what I am looking for.

There is also the world of printable coupons...that will let you print up to two of each coupon...I often do a google search for a certain coupon I am looking for if I need a printable and have great luck. There are SOOOOOO many sites and blogs that list them, I often find that the easiest way to go.

Best wishes on YOUR frugal journey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!