Payday

Monday was Payday for the Tupperware monthly bonus checks. After paying summer fair booths, 1 mall cart for the weekend and putting some cash aside for the quarterly dinner for my recruiters...that leaves me $1,220 to put into the fund.

Not too shabby.

What else do I have in the works this month?
I am selling the things that Sarah has outgrown: clothes, toys, etc.
I had over 300 items at the local Just Between Friends sale! My friend Terri runs it, all I have to do is tag Sarah's outgrown items and deliver them. I pick up what's left and can check on the website at any time during the sale what has sold.
Of the 310 pieces, I sold 114 of them! They keep 25% and I get the check in the first week of April.

The other items? Not to worry...Half Pint Resale has their event in 3 weeks. I will simply retag the two totes of spring/summer items and sell them there, along with the pack n play and stroller. If there is anything left after that sale, I have my annual garage sale 3 weeks after that and everything left will for for $1 each - items that would be left over go right to freecycle!

Since I have clothed my daughter in name brand items that friends either passed down to me or I scored really well at summer garage sales, almost everything I sold was at a profit! I also used it as a Tupperware venue -- I supplied 500 bag stuffers and got two new consultants out of it! Pretty good use of $75...bag stuffers and a few months on their website! I need those new consultants for the free trip I am earning to Ireland this year...but that is for another day.
:)

Until next time, what do you have lying around that you can turn into cash?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!