I Bit The Bullet...

The "Magic Bullet" that is...I found a complete set at a garage sale for $1. We've all seen those infomercials with the hansdsome, fast talking man and his sexy accdent and have learned that we can do almost everything in 10 seconds or less with his wonder toy.

The only thing I couldn't remember was what the price was...but figured that $1 was probably a pretty decent bargain, LOL! I checked out the website and saw that for just $99, I could get two complete sets with a 30 day supply of their protien powder. This leads me to believe that the bullet was probably about $39 off...and it came with the Free juicer and blender options! It did NOT have the cute little cookbook, but there are always a billion recipes at the click of a google search!

I have tried a few things in it -- my guacamole recipe did take a tad longer than the 10 second promise, but was faster than the way I used to do it. It did a pretty decent job chopping a few small veggies for a quick omlette.

Why pay retail when all you have to do is wait for the person who did to get tired of their new toy? Garage sale season is here -- let's see what other bargains we can find this year - yippee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!