Quick Accounting


I thought I would quickly crunch a few numbers for you (and me)!

This month after my big garage sale, getting paid by Tupperware, sales from my day at the mall cart, NOT having to pay for preschool and paying for the team picnic stuff (bounce house, etc), then giving some cash to Andy and a team challenge payout: I had another $3,021 to add to my fund. Add that to my total and I have $7,121 in the bank!
Not too shabby -- almost 1/5th the way to my goal and I started on March 1st -- so we are talking only three months.

My summer fair/event stuff is all paid off and I am starting to collect shift fees back from participating team members...not as fast as I was hoping, it looks like I will be working half of the fairs by myself...ugh! Lookout fall datebook! Now that I am done paying for school and summer entertaining, more of my monthly bonus checks will be added to the account as the year progresses. (yeah!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!