I Won An Oscar Meyer Party Pack!

I still am not sure how I did it, I think I signed up through the Kraft First Taste website, but I was a winner! The box arrived this weekend and I wanted to share the box contents with y'all
Here is what the box looks like - you can see a little hand on the right, she was VERY excited to see what was in the box!She grabbed the soft baseballs right away -- The Oscar Meyer Potholders and the tongs, which are SOOOO cool - they have silicone tips so you can't drop the hot dogs!A pack of logo Frisbees...Just look at the big bunch of $.75 off Ketchup coupons and 18 coupons for FREE packs of hot dogs!
These all feed into the Pool Party BBQ we are doing for Sarah's birthday later this month with the family...add some potato salad, fruit salad and all the soda and brats I still have, a neighbor is making the cake and we are good to go!
:)
We will share the coupons and logo items with the people that come, per the "party pack" spirit, but want to point out that it DOES pay to take a second to sign up for a drawing! Just think, premium hot dogs are $4-ish per pack and this box has 18 of them! That makes this pack easily over a $100 value!

Can you imagine if the Weiner Mobile came too? Now THAT would make us a big hit in the new neighborhood, LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!