$1.99 books!

I was reading Money Saving Mom and spotted the big Summer Warehouse sale for Barnes and Noble! While she was excited to see that Barnes and Noble has the Once-A-Month Cooking and Once-A-Month Cooking: Family Favorites cookbooks clearanced to $1.99 each as part of their Summer Warehouse Sale, I remember my first experience with them.

I did the 30 day plan - once. It took two days: One day of shopping, chopping, slicing and dicing and one of assembling all the meals for the freezer. I never worked so hard making food in my life **keep in mind that I used to have a restaurant of my own!

MINI sessions are the way to go -- work with the meal sales special of the week, buy 6-10 pounds of it and make a bunch of things for the freezer! Here are a few links to ideas from the past:
Ground beef-> http://operation40k.blogspot.com/2010/04/ground-beef.html
Chicken-> http://operation40k.blogspot.com/2010/04/tastes-like-chicken.html

There are lots of other $1.99 titles in the Summer Warehouse Sale — including some great children’s books. I found it was easiest to search by sorting by price ($1.99) and then age of children to see what titles were available. Shipping is free if you order $25 worth. Check it out for yourself - can you ever go wrong with a book for a gift?
=)

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/bargain-books/collection.asp?PID=34370&cds2Pid=16760&linkid=1604666

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!