DIY Driveway part 2

It took me two days and two bottles of crack filler but I got it done!
:)

As I sit here typing, I can feel the hamstrings and quadriceps in my legs having their little muscle spasms. I can also feel the arthritis in my right arm throbbing...but the satisfaction of knowing that I did it myself over comes that all!


Here are a few tips:
--Attending yoga classes for a few years before you try this might help keep you from getting muscle cramps as you are doing a form of downward facing dog during most of this application.
--Wearing a head/sweatband helps keep the sweat out of your eyes and that said sweat from dripping on your blacktop canvas (remember, water is your enemy on this project!)
--Having a 4 year old, ready with a nice cold glass of water is the ultimate necessity for proper recovery from your efforts!

I have to let this set a day or two in the heat before the next step...which makes it perfect timing for the few days in a row of rain that we have coming! This project won't see any more action until after our vacation, but you WILL be updated!




Enjoy this picture of my photographer...

I sent her out to get a couple of pictures of the driveway "tar" while I started typing this and she was busy for a little longer than I had planned. She took about fifty pictures - starting with her self portrait, LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!