Everything is an Adventure

The other day I was watching my four year old daughter hop back and forth across the garden hose as it was moving around the yard as Grumpie was attending to the flowers around the pool. It was the simple magic that a kid finds in almost anything that they do.

Today we didn't run errands, we went on an adventure! It started with the chipmunk we saw on the front steps who, when he saw us, ran around to the back yard. Next, it was all about the butterfly that was dancing around inside the video store. (Yes, we went to rent a few movies - they were $1 for the week)! At Walgreen's we had to guess what color my new Asthma puffer was going to be. We were both wrong but I still think it should have been MUCH fancier for the $30 I paid...

We ended up at the grocery store and then came home with our Magic in the Water movie to watch after supper...I got the largest hug from the littlest person saying that we had a fantastic adventure day!

I challenge you to create some magic in your corner of your world - it's SOOO worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!