Free Electronics, Jewelry, Home Decor, etc

Just the other day there was a conversation on a message board I frequent about electronic readers like Kindle, iPads, etc. I read up, asked a few questions and then, when asked if I was going to be buying one said "No, I will wait. Eventually Tupperware will put out a challenge for me to get one FREE and I will just earn it!"

Two hours later, I learn of the Apple Challenge, LOL! $499 gift card for an Apple item will get you a FREE iPad my friend.
=)

I did a little reasearch on iPads too...pretty neat things! You want one just so you can look & be super cool because you actually own one! LOL! It's the HOTTEST new tech item out there & a step into the future for computers!

Easy to carry, compact size, touch screen computer, light weight, fun & easy to use!

You could bring to your parties or opportunity events to sign people up on the spot, look up info, show them the awesome recruiting video's, product demo video's and those short video's TW has done about being green / preserving your future...

You can also add tons of applications like you have for your blackberries and iphones and droid's to help you with all kinds of things from business organization, scheduling, maps, creating documents for your business.

Plus of course photo's, video's, music and all on it! You can page through your websites, read books on it like the Amazon Kindle, watch movies on it, do everything you do on a big computer, but it's small, compact, light weight, touch screen, sooo easy to use & did I mention how COOL you will look for actually owning one, LOL!

Check out all the great features @ this link: http://www.apple.com/ipad/features/

OK - enough about the latest thing I am working on -- LOL!
ANY home party plan will give you great perks and rewards IN ADDITION to the money you make, the tax breaks you get and the amazing people you meet. Your job, when shopping for one to join, is to see how it will fit your family. WHY do you want to open your own business? I just mentioned a bunch of great reasons! That and you get to work on YOUR schedule and make anywhere from $25-40 an hour. PERFECT for a Mom who doesn't want to pay someone else to raise their kids while they work a 9-5 job that helps make someone else a lot of money...

Over the last almost 20 years, I have earned TONS of things - here is a small list: a microwave, dishwasher, precious gem jewelry, computer, office equipment, furniture, 5 TV's (made for GREAT holiday gifts!), trips from Hawaii to Europe, and FREE cars! Add all of those BIG things to the little things like the gift of the week that we can all earn so we never have to buy sample/demo items and it was a great fit for me! I LOVE helping people save money, eat better, and leave a smaller carbon footprint on this planet - all things Tupperware has done for over 60 years.

By far the biggest blessing has been the people I have met. Amazing women who might have just needed a little extra cash, or they had a big goal in mind and this was how they were going to pay for it. Even if they are no longer part of the Tupperware world, they are still part of my world - how cool a job is that?
=)

Thought for the week: what are you getting free right now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!