I Won a Boboli® Beat BBQ Boredom™ House Party!!

I am finally getting the hang of this "house party" thing -- have signed up for a few and be declined, this time I was a winner!

My party pack will be sent to me soon - and will include:
1 Letter explaining the process
8 - $5 off coupons* for Boboli Pizza Crust for the host
1 Food tent for your pizza
14 - $2 off coupons for Boboli Pizza Crust for the guests
15 Boboli photo frame magnets
15 Boboli grocery totes
15 Boboli pizza grilling recipe card sets (3 recipes in each set)
15 Boboli pizza grilling tips and nutritional information

The premise is to make different pizzas on the grill to enjoy with some family and friends.
=)
I can handle that, LOL!

Now I just have to look at my stockpile and figure out what kind of pizzas to make!
Off the top of my head:

BBQ Chicken with bacon bits and onion
Ham - onion - pineapple with a traditional red sauce
Chicken - spinach - feta - red onion
A traditional one for Sarah, probably pepperoni and cheese.

I have some more thinking to do -- what is YOUR favorite pizza?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!