Quick Accounting

I thought I would quickly crunch a few numbers for you (and me)!

It's been a while since I have done this (late May I think). So let's take a look at what's happened: We had the team picnic, a few pool parties, finished Christmas shopping, had 2 birthday parties AND celebrated Father's Day, had a crappy garage sale (profit wise), donated a bunch of stuff for a tax break and got our tax refund checks. I also have put a little money out for our home repair projects (Driveway, screen, shed paint, living room paint, etc) Add a few smaller checks from Tupperware (I wasn't working much...) and the fact that 9 people still owe me money: I had another $5,335 to add to my fund. Add that to my total and I have $12,465 in the bank!

Not too shabby -- almost 1/3rd the way to my goal and I started on March 1st -- so we are talking five months.

Half of my summer fairs are almost over, we have added a few more people to the team and sold a few things. The trip for Ireland is just about on pace and I am also working on the Free iPad challenge from Tupperware. I have 9 outstanding payments to collect from people that would add another $1,000ish to the mix. My personal party calendar is the strongest it has been in a long while - I will really be kicking it into gear this fall!

Besides my party income, I have 18 vendor events, 1 fair, 1 weekend crop and more to add to the mix for building my income total. The vendor events will let me build my team as I liquidate my instock inventory. (Yes, I plan to run with a much leaner assortment)!

I also have a few Tupperware Fundraisers added to the mix for the fall! I don't make much on those, but also don't have to do a lot of work, LOL!

It will also help my savings if I win one of the $200 or the $1,000 grocery gift card for the magazine challenge I completed. It is less that I will be spending at the grocery store as I work my way through our stockpile of food! (keep your fingers crossed!)

I think that covers it for now, I am right on pace for my running target but the busiest season I have is just getting started! Yippee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!