200 Posts!

When I started this just 6 months ago - who thought that I had so much to say? 200 posts later, I hope you have gotten at least one hint, tip or recipe that has helped you a little bit. I am almost at my 6 month mark and will update you in a bit with my total so far...we are making progress and just getting into my really busy season!

September kicks off the fall selling season and I have 10 in home parties, a weekend mall cart, a craft show booth at the local Thresheree, things to sell at the fall children's resale event and am shooting for up to 30 Tupperware book parties! Can you just imagine what October will bring, LOL?

So far I have averaged more than one post a day -- had two giveaways and gotten some nice feedback. I thank you!

Here's to a productive, yet organized fall!
=)

Dannelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!