Cub Foods This Week

Right on the front of the flier was a bunch of GREAT deals!

Spaghetti Os $.39 a can
Campbell's Tomato Soup $.39 a can
Gold Fish Crackers $1 a bag
And a perk for my daughter who is in a contest at her school: If you spend $15 you get a bonus 500 soup label points...

I also saw boneless, skinless chicken breast for $1.99/pound!

My plans are to get 6 bags of Goldfish, 12 cans of soup and 12 cans of Spaghetti Os along with a big package of chicken for about $20. (I do have a few coupons for the soup and spaghetti Os, they just won't be doubled at Cubb's).

I may repeat that exact same transaction another time to end up with a total of 1000 soup label points (in addition to the 48 off those cans...)

I still have more than enough beef/pork/veggies/cheese/butter in my freezer and my pantry is full enough - I will only need to stock up on a bit of fruit and milk!

What are you looking at for at the store this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!