Extra Newspapers!

Today was a GREAT coupon day if you get the Sunday paper - THREE inserts! Redplum, Smart Source and a P&G brandSaver.

As I flipped through the pages of coupons I looked for my favorites: Campbell's Soup ($1 off 3 - gets me 3 for $1), Kool-Aid Fun Fizz ($1 off ends up being FREE), V8 soups ($1 off), Ivory soap, Pringles, etc...I easily saw 10 different coupons that I would use! This meant a trip to the Dollar Store this morning!

Our local Dollar Store carries the Sunday paper for $1 - which is half the price! Five papers later, I have spent $5 for fifty coupons that are a $1 face value, that when doubled, becomes $100.

I spent $5 to save $100 -- so I am $95 ahead!

Check out YOUR local dollar store and see if they carry the paper on Sundays -- it's worth it but I warn you, they are usually gone by 11AM -- you need to stop by BEFORE church to grab them
:)

Happy clipping!

Comments

  1. It really depends on your newspaper. Our local newspaper - The Port Huron Times Herald costs $1.75 and rarely has any coupon inserts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUMMER Leslie! Our paper is $2, that's why it's nice to get if for just $1. This week, it even had a note on the front right corner that it contained $214 in coupon savings! Granted, I won't use 2/3 of them, but they will end up going to my Freaky Friend in Japan for the gals at her base to use at the PX
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE IS THIS DOLLAR STORE??I WOULD LIKE TO GET $1 NEWSPAPERS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call your local dollar stores and see if they have them
    =)
    Mine in Sun Prairie, WI does!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!