My Next Grocery Trip

I have already looked over the new sale flier and planned what I will get either Saturday or Wednesday for double coupon day! You can make your own list, complete with coupon match ups, by visiting the Rainbow page at Pocketyourdollars.com.

I have added 1 thing to the list: Vigo Red Beans and Rice are 2/$4 and we LOVE this this pan fried smoked sausage.
=)

Here are the other things on my list besides Milk and the boneless, skinless chicken breast that I am getting at Sentry tomorrow:


I will get four of these (2 and 2 free) Hormel Always Tender Marinated Pork Fillets – Buy 1 Get 1 Free at $5.99
Buy 2 and use $1/1 from 8/1 Smart Source insert (Roundy’s corporate policy prohibits using a coupon on the second item in a Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotion)
Final price: $1.99 each after doubled coupon**
**I looked up the weights of these on Hormel’s website and was struck that the Lemon Garlic weighs 1.7 lb and the Teriyaki weighs just 1.15 lb

Kraft Sandwich Shop Flavored Spread $2.29
Buy 1 and use $1/1 from 6/13 Smart Source insert
Buy 2 and use $1.50/2 from 6/20 Smart Source insert
Final price: As low as $0.29 after doubled coupon

Hormel Compleats $2.00 (two for hubby's Lunch)
Use $0.55/1 from 8/1 Smart Source insert
Final price: $0.90 after doubled coupon

Twizzlers $1.66
Buy 3 and use $1/3 from 6/27 Smart Source insert
Final price: $0.99 each after doubled coupon**
**Yay! I have to bring munchies to a crop I am attending in September!

**UPDATE** Ball or Kerr Canning Supplies – on sale for 25% off (prices start at $1.99)
Buy the regular jar-size lids and use $1/1 from 8/1 Red Plum #2 insert or $1/1 Ball or Kerr Canning Product printable
Final price: As low as free after doubled coupon (I will need to make my Yuletide Jam this Christmas!)

Pert or Pert Men’s Shampoo $2.00 (two of these for DH's head! - we are running low)
Use $1/1 from 6/27 or 8/8 Smart Source inserts
Final price: Free after doubled coupon

Halls Cough Drops $1.00 (flu season is coming soon!)
Use $1/1 Halls Cough Drops printable
Final price: Free after coupon or better than free after doubled coupon

That is my game plan, with some fresh fruit tossed in too! I can dice/slice and freeze for smoothies.

How are you going to save on your grocery budget this next week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!