A school supply list

So we come back from vacation and what is in the mail? A list of school supplies that my peanut will need for kindergarten! They couldn't send it out a month ago when I had time to watch the sales and stock up on things - NNNNOOOOoooo.......that would be to easy, LOL!

I do happen to have about half of the things on the list but need a few things and have to figure out what Crayola Pipsqueakes are, LOL!

Here is a great tip from my friend Sara on the ScrapFreak boards: grab a list for the next year up while you are working on the list for this year!

They don't change that much from year to year and it will give you a great start for that round of early supply hunting when places like Walgreen's have all the fantastic bargains going every week.

In my case, I will grab the lists for first grade and file it in my control journal. Come next July, I will have a great idea of what I will need to hunt for and can be tucking it all away inside her backpack until they release the lists for the new year.

Thanks Sara - that is a FANTASTIC tip!
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!