DOUBLE Double Coupons this Wednesday!

Copps will double TEN coupons this Wednesday...that makes for a whole lot of fun at the store. I can get $20 of groceries (or more) for FREE at a crack! Yoplait Delights are normally $2.50 each - so ten of them are $25...less $5 for the sale price...less ten $1 coupons that get doubled. Final total = FREE!
=)

I have two transactions planned so far...and may get more!
2 packs Ball Park Franks @ $2 (good for beanie weenies)(free)
8 KoolAid Fun Fizz @$1.99 (free)
I will add some boneless skinless chicken breast to hit the threshold..if I need to.

And then I will get:
10 Yoplait Delights $2 (free)
5 Quaker / Aunt Jemima pancake mix (2), 3 syrup (3)--$7

I am also looking at the following list but I need to flush it out with coupons:
burger buns $.89
1 milk ($2)
2# carrots ($2)
2 Herbal Essence shampoo ($2.50) $1 coupons to double
Tornados ($1 coupons to double...)

What is on your grocery list this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!