The New Table

I have been watching a certain table for a while and today, I noticed it was 50% off!
We hopped in the car and zoomed over to get it. I liked this particular item because it was the right size for the space and had a lot of drawers to help keep surface clutter down. I hope this theory works!

Some assembly was required -- so I had to get out the tools and get busy. Actually it was just a screwdriver but there were a bajillion screws! The frame had to be put together and then every drawer assembled. (sigh) It was a 5 hour job (while doing other things) but I do think the end result worked! What do you think?

It was a better use for the space than what I had been using and I love the drawers to keep surface clutter away! It's just another small step in the constant battle of household simplification and organization, LOL!

Do you have anything on your wish list anything that you are watching for the price to drop? If you do - make sure that you have strong wrists if any assembly is required.
=)

Comments

  1. I been looking for a freezer.I had my eye on one but it sold before I had the chance to buy it ;(.How much do you think is wise to pay for one? Any ideas on where ca n I get one cheap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a tough call...you can save in the beginning by getting a used one on a place like Craigslist...but they minght not be very energy efficient and end up costing you in the long run. You can get decent, smaller chest freezers NEW for under $200...I would keep an eye on the $100 price point - Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!