Quick Accounting

I thought I would quickly crunch a few numbers for you (and me)!

It's been a while since I have done this (late July I think). So let's take a look at what's happened: We had a family vacation up north, ended the gym membership (I still have a year free), made school kits for others, had a few pool parties, finished the driveway project, got the supplies for the stairwell paint job and living room paint job, did a children's resale event, did a few summer fairs/festivals, registered for another season of Park n Rec classes, fully stocked my freezer and pantry, and got whacked with a big hospital bill. Add a few smaller checks from Tupperware (I wasn't working much...) I had another $3,200 to add to my fund. Add that to my total and I have $15,665 in the bank!

Not too shabby -- about 40% of my way to my goal and I started on March 1st -- so we are talking 7 months. I know it SEEMS like I am off pace but my big money maker of a season has just begun! I LOVE the holidays in the world of Tupperware! I have 10-12 parties each month, and then come the Holiday craft shows and vendor events where I liquidate my inventory. The stash is turned into cash!
=)

Besides my TW income, I have 1 weekend crop and have booked all the 2011 crop dates - they payments have already started trickling in. Add another children's resale event and factor in the fact that I have FINISHED my holiday shopping...it is looking good!

I think that covers it for now...how are you doing on YOUR savings goals?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!