Splenda Sale!

I have 115 coupons just sitting there -- and they are all for $2 off a package of Splenda. Here is the neat thing: I just noticed that THIS WEEK, Walgreen's has Splenda on sale for $2.99, limit of three packages.

I will be making SEVERAL transactions...at SEVERAL Walgreen's stores in the next few days!

Do we use it?
No.

There are members of my family who do: My Mom and Pop are diabetic, my mother in law is diabetic and my aunt is. I will give them all some to have on hand and then, use it for making treats for them! I will give Mom and Pop a few coupons to hit stores themselves, that leaves 85 boxes for me to get (NOT!)
I figure, 6 boxes per visit, I can get 30 or so boxes for my stock pile and pass the rest onto Freecycle people...unless one of YOU want some.

I will gladly send 5 coupons to each of the first 5 people that tell me they could use it, but hurry - that deal at Walgreen's ends Saturday night -- I would have to get them in the mail by Wednesday at 5PM for you to have them in time!
=)

Three cheers for great bargains!

Comments

  1. ohmigod, I'd love some! We don't buy any soda/drinks of any kind anymore. We make iced tea by the gallon (stored in TW of course!) and add a couple tablespoons of splenda/gallon (my spouse is pre-diabetic). It's either iced tea or H2O in this house :) I'll email my address via FB in case you still have any coupons left! Thanks for offering! Rachael Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love some coupons if you still have some available! My mom & I use Splenda for baking (by choice) and actually now prefer it to regular sugar & brown sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael - I sent them out, Vanessa, I just need your addy, shoot me a note on email :tupqueen1@aol.com

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This particular batch came from my sister - I think her neighbor was a merchandiser
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!