Wags Run Today ...

Sure - I can't find my receipt so I have to do this by memory. Lucky you, LOL!

I have been a little disappointed in Walgreen's this summer - the RR (Register Rewards) have been fairly low for transactions, the sales haven't been that hot and sales items that generate RR aren't always in stock! I guess that is why I haven't talked about them much and, end up using my RR at the grocery store because there wasn't anything exciting the week AFTER I earned them.

Dear hubby was almost out of shower gel and there was a deal on Irish Spring. 2/$7 and you got $5 in RR back. Use 2 coupons for a buck off one gel and they just became FREE!

Now I have a reason to go there -- what else was on sale? Cans of Mandarin Oranges for $.50 each, cans of baked beans for the same price, white envelopes on sale too...

No beans when we hit the store but there were oranges and envelopes...I added a gallon of milk so I wouldn't have to hit another store on the way home. Here is a summary of the visit:

4 cans oranges for $.50 each
1 gallon of milk for $2.79
2 Irish Spring for $3.50 each
3 boxes of envelopes for $.69

I gave them $2 in coupons for the Irish Spring...so the total was $12.31 and I got $5in RR back. I ended up saving $10.34 + the $5 RR -- so I got $22.65 for 7.31 , a 68% savings.

That $5 will probably come off the Copp's bill this week as I didn't like anything at WAGs for next week...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!