Copp's this week

I DID make it to Copp's on double coupon day this week -- but poorly planned out and late in the afternoon as I had such a horrible migraine this week. Here is what I got, $27.61 for $.52...

1 can Bush's Grillin Beans (we have been wanting to try these!) $1.75
1 pack Boboli Pizza Sauce (premeasured for 3 pizzas) $2.79
2 Boboli thin crust pizza crusts $4.39 each
4 boxes Totinos pizza Rolls $1.79 ea on sale for $1 (this is easy for a sitter to make and Ms Sarah LOVES the pepperoni ones)!
2 Nestle ready to bake chocolate chip cookie dough ($3.59) for $2.50 each

Coupons used: own bag $.05, $1 Bush (doubled to $1.75), two Nestle for $1 (doubled), two Totinos for $1 (doubled) $12 off Boboli items (two $5 and one $2).

This was $27.61 for $.52, a savings of 98% and now I have a VERY full freezer between this and all of that meat!
Total for the month:

$100.00
-8.07 (week 1)
--------
$91.93
-$45.00 (HyVee meat deal)
--------
$46.93 (week 2)
-$12.28 (week 3)
-------
$34.65
- .52 (this week)
------
$34.13 to go

Next Wednesday is DOUBLE DOUBLE coupons again ... I might have to make my plan of attack! I did get a raincheck for the Nature Valley thins ... they can't seem to keep them in stock...I have coupons for more of those Grillin' Beans and know I do NOT need to do the cereal deal!

I really only see us needing eggs, yogurt, bread or milk...we are kind of loaded to the gills right now...off to look at the store circular!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!