DOUBLE Double coupon days...

OK - there is ANOTHER Wednesday where they will double TEN coupons for us! Here is the thing making me sad: I have no room.

My freezer is full.
My fridge is full.
My pantry is full.
My shelves are ALMOST full.

IF they have the Nature Valley thins in stock, I will use my rain check to get those...and I will get some Bush's Grillin' Beans. That is it.

I really don't need anything else for a little while...except butter but I am waiting for November's "holiday baking" sales to stock up on that.

Milk, Eggs, and Bread are about all that I can see buying, if I don't make it to the store on Wednesday. I guess I don't REALLY feel too bad about it as the sales specials are really not that fantastic.

Do you see anything in the flier that you plan to stock up on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!