Follow Up post to HyVee Meat Deal

I mentioned last week that there was a coupon for $10 off the $100 HyVee meat package (#6) that includes:

10- 5oz ground chuck patties
10- 5oz beef cube steaks
10- 4oz boneless pork center cut chops
10- 5oz boneless rib eye chops
10- 5oz boneless pork country style ribs
10- 3.75 oz pork brats
10- 3.75 oz Italian Sausages
10- 5oz bacon wrapped turkey tenderloins
10- 6oz boneless chicken breasts
10 chicken leg quarters

OK - the meat deal IS a good deal...if you can get it, LOL!

Sunday when I went, they were out of 1/2 the things and were substituting chicken and brats. As these are the two LEAST expensive items, I declined and took a rain check and was assured that my $10 - 1 day only coupon would be valid when I could redeem my rain check.

I was told that Tuesday, everything should be back in stock...but DID notice that the package was a savings of $18.86. NOW the $118.86 meat package for $90 seemed even better a bargain, as it is a 25% savings!

I went today and guess what? No cube steaks (machine broke and is being repaired), no turkey yet (wasn't on Tuesday's truck) and no Rib Eye chops. I was assured that the rain check would still be valid if I waited and that FRIDAY was the day to come back.

Guess what?

I'm going to call first, LOL!
WHEN I get it and can split it with my friend, I am sure I will revel in the awesome new yummies, but until then...I'm going to thaw out a pork roast and bake it off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!