Walmart Run

Walmart isn't my favorite store to shop at - on principal. They are one of the leaders of the "Make it overseas" movement and part of the reason that a lot of manufacturing jobs have left this country. I personally think Sam Walton, the king of "Made in America", is rolling in his grave with what the board and his son have done to his business empire...

That being said, I had a gift card to use up. I already had the All You magazine so I stocked up on a few groceries:

flavored "bubbly" water for Ms Sarah
3 cans of french cut green beans
3 cans of corn
3 cans of chili beans
2 cans evaporated milk
loaf of bread
gallon of NON -Soy Milk (hubster having a small fit...)
1 pack of white cardstock (to print the tags for next weeks Just Between Friends sale)
Etc - enough to use up that gift card and give my $20 of groceries for FREE!

That about covers it - I had bread to make creamed chip beef over toast (yum!) and beans for another batch of chili. Now, off to plan my Copp's run for the week!

Comments

  1. HEY , COPPS ITS GOING TO HAVE DOUBLE DOUBLE DAZE ON WED. SO I HOPE YOU SKIP SAT. RUN!THIS MAKES THINGS MUCH EASIER.BY THE WAY , DID YOU GET YOUR FLYER ON THE MAIL YESTERDAY? I DIDN'T.WEIRD?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DID see that - and just planned 4 transactions for next Wednesday, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!