Black Friday - My Plan

I have scoured the online Black Friday Ad sites to see what was coming out and have roughly made my list...

Keep in mind that Walmart opens at Midnight (they still have offers that don't start until 5AM) AND they price match not only sales but Door Buster Specials that other stores have. This is the only reason it becomes my first pick - if they don't have what I am looking for then I have more than enough time to hit that other store!

All of my holiday shopping is done for this year...I am shopping for my disabled brother and picking a few things up for my visually challenged in-laws. The personal items I am looking for are for Ms Sarah's birthday party in June or "house fairy" gifts along the course of a year. (another story for another day...)

This is a rough list as I might see something on the REAL ads on Thanksgiving that I missed on the small preview pages. I have compiled a dvd "wish list" over the year and find it hard to spend over $5 on one -- I am checking prices.

Movies-
Karate Kid -Walmart $9
-date night _____________
-How to Train Your Dragon -Walmart $9
-27 dresses -Walmart $1.99
-Bourne Movies -Walmart $1.99
-Toy Story 1 & 2 ________________
-The Blind Side - Target Door buster $3.99
-the Proposal ___________________
-Tinkerbell lost treasure - TRU $11.99
-UP - TRU $11.99
-Curious George -2 Shopko $8.99 -Toys R US $7.99
-Leap Year -Shopko $8.99
-Wild Hogs -Shopko $6.99
-Sex in the City 2 -Walmart $9
-Ironman 2______________

Games
-Hi Ho Cheery O -Target $3.99
-Chutes and Ladders -Target $3.99
-Ants In You Pants -Walmart $4
-Lincoln Logs tin $19.99 - Shopko, 12.49 TRU

Tinkerbell Jammies -Walmart $4

Craft
Cricut Lite Cartridges at Walmart $20
-Slumber Party
-Handy Man
***I have been debating the Cricut Gypsy which is on sale for $99 at Michael's -- I am not sure if I would really use it....

Target might be my next stop as it opens at 4AM...I will actually have enough time for a quick nap! ShopKo is next as it opens at 5AM and I want a 20 Pc Wii Family Fun Accessory kit from them for $19.99. (Yes, I know we are getting a Wii for a gift...)

What is on your list? Do you brave the crowds and go out?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!