Dinosaur Tacos

So we were out running errands as a family and it was about that time that we are all supposed to be having lunch...Our last stop was the post office, which was pretty close to Taco Bell.

It's Taco Tuesday! Who wants a taco for lunch? (Say's me).

I do! (Says the hubster).
I do! (Says me).
I don't! (Says little Ms Sarah)

Even if we get you one with DINOSAUR meat??!! (Say's me. The evil Mom who knows that she is on a HUGE dinosaur kick right now and just made 5 very fine dinosaurs out of her Legos today...)

I do! (Says Sarah).

(Insert very satisfied Mamma grin here).

I don't know what happened to the receipt but know we handed over $3 and got change back for our three hard shell beauties and then headed home to have them for a light lunch (we are going out for dinner tonight).

It is SIMPLY AMAZING how one taco had a big "D" on the wrapper so we knew which one was the Dino Special ...

Let's keep me honest on the math:
Here is the monthly total

$100
-9.92 - first Target run
-------
$90.08
-17.83 - second Target run
------
$72.15
-4.72 (Shopko deals)
-3.26 (this week)
-12.03 (Noodles n Company meal)
------
$52.14
-20.11 for Girls Gone Wild Weekend...
------
$32.03
-$3.83 for Copps this week
------
$28.20
-$4.58 for Copp's this week
------
$23.62
-$3.00 for Taco Bell (rounded it up)
------
$20.26 to go and today is the last day of the month.

We are going out for dinner tonight and will take any overage, after the gift card out of this total too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!