Heading back to Target...

The Ovaltine was on sale - that I mentioned from our last visit.

HOW one jumped into my cart without having a coupon for it is beyond me, but we will go back with 6 coupons and get a stock up going on this as it's my hubster's favorite.

I will also get more bread with my 2nd bread coupon, Strawberries for $1.25 with that produce coupon and maybe, a slushie from the snack bar as we got a coupon for $.50 off any order when we checked out the other day.

Toss a gallon of milk in the cart and we are all set for the week as we chose to skip Copps!

It's all good! Put the kiddo in the cart, get her a slushie and get shopping - I know this will put me up to over $20 so far for the month - but I have the comfort of knowing I have a TON of food and can splurge a little
=)

I will update you with the actual receipt this weekend...what fun little things do you like to indulge yourself with? Ovaltine is my hubby's and I occasionally like a good "fountain Coke".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!