HOT DEAL ALERT!!

Copps and Pick N Save have a Black Friday Special -- good for Saturday too!

Buy $100 of gift cards (from list below) and get a coupon for $20 off your next shopping order!! You can do this TWICE!!

I don't know about you but that is one of the sweetest offers out there that I have seen to get people to buy gift cards for the holiday! When we were at Texas Roadhouse a few days ago for dinner, I saw them offering $10 TR gift card for a $50 GC purchase. I KNOW I can stretch this $20 of free groceries a lot further!
;)

I know there are a few cool movies coming out for the kiddos - like Tangled on Thanksgiving day! I think a few of the movie cards will be in my pile as that will be our movie limit for 2011.

Here are the cards featured in the paper, all a $25 value:
-Kohls
-Applebees
-Cabellas
-Marcus Theaters
-Olive Garden
-AMC Theaters

I plan to get 5 Marcus, 1 Olive Garden and 2 Applebee's for a bonus of $40 in free groceries! This takes care of a few gifts to families (who might be reading so I can't say who gets what...) and then our entertainment expense for theaters next year.

I figure one card can get the munchkin and me both into the theater and a "snack pack" with our BoGo coupons.

If there are people on your list to get for yet, or you like to go to some of those places, it makes sense to cash in on this deal!
WOO-HOO!

Comments

  1. Nice! Thanks -- I will be going for sure to pick some up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!