I spent money...and it was worth it!

I had a GREAT weekend with my gal pals - we get together a few weekends a year and channel our inner crafty Goddess. We work, we play, we recharge our souls so we can go back to our families as happier Wives and Mommies...

It has now become a Saturday Night ritual to walk over to TGI Friday's and have dinner...this time, we had a few rounds of the nightly special --> June Bugs.

I know what you are thinking - WHAT is a June Bug.

It is a tall iced glass of yumminess and only $3. (LOL)

Here is the recipe:

Junebug
1 oz Midori® melon liqueur
3/4 oz Malibu® coconut rum
3/4 oz banana liqueur
1 oz sweet and sour mix
1 oz pineapple juice
Put all items in your shaker to mix and pour over ice.

I wonder if I can create a Tupperware theme party out of that recipe....
=)

OK. Remember me saying "it all adds up"? Dinner for one becomes a $20.11 guest check when you add three of them to it.

Let's account for it as I didn't use a gift card:


Here is the monthly total

$100
-9.92 - first Target run
-------
$90.08
-17.83 - second Target run
------
$72.15
-4.72 (Shopko deals)
-3.26 (this week)
-12.03 (Noodles n Company meal)
------
$52.14
-20.11 for Girls Gone Wild Weekend...
------
$32.03 to go

As of tomorrow, we will be half way through the month and I have PLENTY of food here to feed the family - a few basics will keep us going.

My inlaws are paying for the 20# bird when I shop on Wednesday, I have to pick a few things up for my brother and have $6 left to use (Register Rewards)...I think I will be getting $.33 cans of Swanson Chicken Broth, free boxes of crackers, milk and some potatoes.

How is YOUR budget shaping up? Are you on pace for the month or a little ahead of yourself like I appear to be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!